Thursday, November 25, 2010

Learning Bank # 2

    TECHNOLOGY:BOON OR BANE?
  


        Technology can be a bane or it could be a boon, depending on how were going to use it. We must always remember that technology can make or build a person. When use in a productive way, there's no way that this technology can destroy us. We must learn to use it properly and accordingly.


       Technology for me is a boon. It helps me a lot specially in doing my assignments and projects. Aside from its less time consuming, it helps me to be able to do it easily. I'd rather go to the internet to research than to go to the library. Afterall, all that is written there in the book is found at the internet, just one click and you will find all the data you need. Technology also helps me in communicating to my distant friends, my classmates in high school, as well as my teachers. In a way it helps me to know how are they doing. They're so far yet w/ technology seems like they are so near..
      On the other hand technology can also be a boon,specially when not use properly. Some engage in activities that can affect their studies. Instead of  making assignments and doing research, they are doing something else, in facebook for example. thus, affecting there studies
      
       we must be the one to rule the technology and not in the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment